Requirements for E-Comm
Requirements for e-comm Webstore Merchant Account approvals and list of supporting documents needed.
Please be sure your website contains the following information:
Your merchant account approval may be delayed if we do not have a complete package. The following are the Credit Card Companies requirements to accept payments online
WEBSITE MUST CONTAIN:
- Terms and conditions.
- A detailed return and refund policy.
(Instructions on how to perform a return must be explained.)
- Contact Page. Should contain the companies phone number and email address. A physical address or Post Office Box will be needed to accept returns if your business offers returns or exchanges.
- Voided permanent printed check or a bank account verification letter. This must be on the bank’s letterhead, and include the name of the account, account and routing numbers and MUST be signed by a banker.
- Drivers license for each signer. Passports are accepted with most accounts. Must be a USA citizen or legal to be in the USA with supporting documents. May not apply to International accounts.
- Last 3 months of bank account statements for your business checking account matching the voided check. (Please supply 3 months of personal checking account statements if business account is new)
- Last 3 months of previous Merchant Account Processing Statements from your current or previous processor if applicable.
- (One of the following proof of addresses), Business License, Seller's Permit, or Utility bill showing the business name and address.